Choosing the right people to provide care is vital and Secure Healthcare will help you to make the right choice. From companions and domestics through to highly experienced Carers and Registered Nurses. Following a full analysis of an individuals needs and preferences our experienced advisers will only use staff who they feel are entirely suitable.
What Tasks to Expect from our carers and Nurses ?
All our staff can help with personal care (assistance with washing, dressing and toileting), mobility and home management. The UK’s Nursing & Midwifery Council recommends that a qualified Nurse is booked for:
- More advanced medical conditions
- Management of equipment, e.g. catheters, hoists
- Administering (rather than prompting) medication
- Wound care, e.g. pressure sores
- Professional liaison with local healthcare professionals
Secure Healthcare care can:
- Professionally assess your needs
- Identify any risk to client or staff (e.g. from manual handling tasks)
- Work with your local GP and District Nurse, if appropriate
- Create (with your full input) a detailed Care Plan.
If you are still unsure about what type of staff you need please feel free to contact us speak to an advisor or contact your local GP or care professional.