We know that a cancer diagnosis, whether for yourself or for a loved one is life changing. This is why we are on hand to help with our dedicated cancer care team. Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time support, we know the importance of staying in the comfort and safety of your own home and will help you to do so. No matter the prognosis, the most common worry of people living with cancer is losing their independence and facing moving to a care environment. At Secure Healthcare Solutions our dedicated and experienced team of cancer care nurses will support you throughout your journey. Whether you need nursing support, personal care, companionship or help around the home, we are here. We will work closely with your doctors and family members to provide you with the best possible support, as well as being there for those closest to you.
How can I find cancer care near me?
If you find yourself asking how you can find cancer care near you, you have come to the right place. We offer dedicated cancer care in Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Sandwell, Cannock, South Stafford, Telford, Birmingham and other surrounding areas. Get in touch to find more information and details on all our locations.
How we can help?
We know that watching a loved one suffer with cancer can be a difficult and straining time, which is why we will take this stress away leaving you and your family to spend quality time together without worrying about the main extent of their care. Our specialised cancer care team can help with:
- A full assessment and tailored plan before care begins
- Picking up prescriptions and administrating medication when required
- Low-level medical support such as catheter and stoma care or dressing wounds
- Assistance moving safely round the home during the day and night
- Help with personal care and hygiene such as changing clothes, going to the toilet and bathing
- Home assistance such as hoovering, cleaning and cooking nutritious meals
- Companionship – we know cancer can be a daunting and sometimes lonely experience. We are here as a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen whenever you need one
- Adaptable care that can change depending on your needs. We can be there for shorter visits, longer visits, night care or as a live-in carer
- Specialist support and information from people who understand the complexities of different types of cancers
Introducing a carer into your or your loved one’s home isn’t always easy, but our friendly and supportive team will ensure you feel right at ease. We know you will probably have a lot of questions and we are always available to answer, no matter how big or small the query might be. We will talk you through the steps of cancer care at home and ensure you are always kept in the loop if anything with the plan changes.
Our focus is to provide top care and treatment which focuses on managing any pain and symptoms that arise. We will work to maintain the best quality of life and keep the day to day aspects of home life running as smoothly as possible.
We can also help you with palliative care if you need specialist support or care. Some people are referred to a palliative care team early on in their cancer journey if they have troublesome symptoms or want to get certain wishes or preferences across early on. Our Palliative care teams can give advice and help with coping with symptoms, pain control, emotional support and make an advanced care plan.
For cancer care near you, give us a call today and find out just how we can help.