Are you a dental professional looking for a new career?
When managing a busy and demanding career in the dental profession, it can leave you with very little time to focus on looking for your next move in finding the best career opportunity out there. But finding an ideal job can be life changing, making the whole experience worth taking. Whether you are a dental nurse, dentist or hygienist, we not only have permanent jobs from our extensive clients but also temporary or locum work. We will work hard to find the best work to suit your needs. We provide excellent rates of pay to both our staff and service providers.
We supply work to small independent practices, community clinics, large corporate groups and hospitals, prisons and the Ministry of Defence. We provide both long term and short term cover, emergency and short notice cover to meet service users needs, so whether you are looking for full time agency work, a new full time position or just adhoc cover to give you that flexible lifestyle, Secure Healthcare Dental Division can support you.
Here are some of the benefits dental staff can experience when working with Secure Healthcare Solutions:
– Let us search for the work for you. We can offer you various assignments throughout the UK to choose from, including NHS General Practice, prisons and out of hours.
– You can submit your time sheets when you want payments and the monies will be deposited into your account the following week. There’s no need for you to get involved with your credit control.
– Even if you are not fully registered with us (registration is free) we can notify you of work in your area and surrounding areas.
– We understand, especially when you are a full time GP Locum, that certain documents needed can be difficult to obtain. We can assist you in obtaining this.
– If you are not familiar with a computer system but interested in the work, we can request training for you.
– 24/7, 365 days of the year, we are always here for you when you need us.
– The service we offer is for you, tell us what you are looking for and we can offer you a bespoke service.
Register with one of the fastest growing healthcare agencies in West Midlands. There has never been a better time to join Secure Healthcare Solutions in a full or part time jobs. Applications can be made easily due to our SHS Candidate App, which can be completed in the comfort of your own home.
"Our pay rates are amongst the highest in the industry."
We make sure we undertake all the necessary checks so that you are safe to work. We ensure we get your DBS check, two professional references, evidence you are competent in the position applying for and have all the relevant up to date training.
Checks include but not limited to:
– Current GDC registration
– Record of immunisations
– Current DBS check
– Indemnity insurance
– CPD updates
– Brief knowledge of CQC
– Reference check
Are you an individual, or do you have a family member in need of home care? Or are you an organisation seeking healthcare staffing solutions? Perhaps you are looking for your next healthcare career step? Secure Healthcare Solutions can help. We provide the highest quality of healthcare across England and are proud to have done so since 2015.
Care work can be a sensitive task, which is why our company is only built up of the most dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience in healthcare. You can trust that your loved ones will be in safe hands with us, as we offer a full “out of hours” on call service and are always there to support you in your hour of need.
If you are an organisation that needs a temporary or permanent solution in the healthcare sector, our good old fashioned values and a knowledge of modern technology will ensure patient care is delivered to maximum effect. Our mission is to deliver the very best service to our ageing population and those with disabilities while reducing the cost of care and simultaneously increasing the pay to our committed staff members.
We pride ourselves on providing over and above the basic training for our entire workforce to ensure a consistently high service for our clients and service users. Our staff training programme is always active and up to date with the latest regulations.