Are you an individual, or do you have a family member in need of home care? Or are you an organisation seeking healthcare staffing solutions? Perhaps you are looking for your next healthcare career step? Secure Healthcare Solutions can help. We provide the highest quality of healthcare across England and are proud to have done so since 2015.
Care work can be a sensitive task, which is why our company is only built up of the most dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience in healthcare. You can trust that your loved ones will be in safe hands with us, as we offer a full “out of hours” on call service and are always there to support you in your hour of need.
If you are an organisation that needs a temporary or permanent solution in the healthcare sector, our good old fashioned values and a knowledge of modern technology will ensure patient care is delivered to maximum effect. Our mission is to deliver the very best service to our ageing population and those with disabilities while reducing the cost of care and simultaneously increasing the pay to our committed staff members.
We pride ourselves on providing over and above the basic training for our entire workforce to ensure a consistently high service for our clients and service users. Our staff training programme is always active and up to date with the latest regulations.
Secure Healthcare Solutions care deeply about creating great, long-lasting jobs and career opportunities. As one of the fastest-growing health and social care providers, we have a wide range of job opportunities available which are constantly updated. We are always on the lookout for dedicated Healthcare Assistants looking to get their foot on the ladder or further progress their career.
At Secure Healthcare Solutions, we know our staff are our main asset and the reason our clients continue to use us is due to the high-quality standards of care our staff deliver. We cover nursing homes, care homes, NHS, private hospitals, prisons and community work in the West Midlands, East Midlands and London. All of our staff are well trained with a number of benefits and a close-knit team to work alongside.
What is the role of a Healthcare Assistant?
The role of a healthcare assistant is a varied and dynamic one. HCA’s help healthcare professionals care for patients either in hospital or at home. They are in charge of performing simple tasks such as taking blood and administering medicines as well as regular observations and ensuring patients are comfortable and as content as possible. Other duties include:
- Changing bedding and making beds
- Talking to patients and keeping them company
- Helping patients with washing, showering and using the toilet
- Replenishing medical supplies and equipment
- Assisting the healthcare professional while they administer required treatments or therapies
- Taking blood
- Recording patients stats such as their weight and blood glucose levels
- Notifying healthcare professionals of anything that seems abnormal or worrying such as a high temperature
- Serving food and helping patients to eat if they cannot do so themselves
Why become a Healthcare Assistant with us?
Full-time agency workers are welcome, with block bookings and contracts available. Such workers can expect these benefits when working with us:
- Easy access to a wide range of training courses
- Free training, uniform and badge
- HCA/SW or Nurse of the month awards
- Ability to take part in international/national events and fundraisers
- Opportunity to pick up flexible work close to home
- Paid referral schemes
- 24hr out of hours service with attentive on call staff
- Ability to get you out to work within 24hrs (pending mandatory compliance documents)
- Free or highly discounted clinical training sessions
- Offering the opportunity to all our candidates to be apart of an expanding Secure Team
These are just some of the reasons to become a healthcare assistant at Secure Healthcare Solutions.
Don’t delay, register with one of the fastest-growing healthcare agencies in the West Midlands and beyond to find your perfect position. There has never been a better time to join Secure Healthcare Solutions in a full or part-time job. Applications can be made easily due to our SHS Candidate App. Applications can be completed in the comfort of your own home.
“A swift systematic care system provided me work within 10 days.”
Shantele Garrison, Support Care Worker
Benefits of working with Secure Healthcare:
- High pay rates
- Flexible shifts
- Regular shifts
- Block bookings
- Online timesheet
- Dedicated consultant
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Meet and greet (first shift)
- Internal taxi service for shifts
- Onsite financial advice