Cavell Nurses' Trust
Why are Secure Healthcare supporting Cavell Nurses’ Trust?
Secure Healthcare Solutions are proud to work with the Cavell Nurses Trust supporting nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants both working and retired when they are suffering from financial or personal hardship. They can often come into hardship due to a number of factors, from illness and disability to old age and domestic abuse. Cavell Nurses Trust work to transform lives and they cite that the nurses, midwives and healthcare assistants are happier and healthier with their help and able to return to or stay in their work.
What can the Cavell Nurses Trust do to help?
Whether help and support is needed for home issues such as to repair a broken boiler, washing machine or cooker, to vital aid that will change their life such as to assist with fleeing home due to domestic abuse, they are there to help.
Why we work with the Cavell Nurses Trust?
We care for everyone that works for us, putting your welfare and values at the forefront of our company. We want to provide a support network every day of the year for our future, current and even retired staff, showing our commitment doesn’t end even when your working contract does. With those who have used the Cavell Nurses trust, 91% said that the support positively affected their mental health, 83% said that the support positively affected their physical health and 76% said that the support helped them to get back to, or stay in work. We want you to feel safe, cared for and supported in whatever you do and will be here to help you with that.
The Cavell Nurses Trust - what you need to be eligible
- To be a registered nurse or midwife, or a retired nurse or midwife or a former nurse or midwife who held a valid pin number at the time of retiring/leaving the profession
- To be a health care assistant/nursing auxiliary or maternity support worker providing nursing or midwifery care in a hospital or nursing home under the supervision of a registered nurse or midwife
- To be a retired or former health care assistant/nursing auxiliary or maternity support worker providing nursing or midwifery care in a hospital or nursing home under the supervision of a registered nurse or midwife.
- To be currently living in the UK and have worked as a nurse, midwife, health care assistant or maternity support worker in the UK.
- To be in financial hardship
- All applicants must have less than £4,000 in household accounts.
If you want to find out more about the Cavell Nurses Trust, how we work with them and how it can benefit you please get in touch with us today. You can find more information about the Trust on their own website here