Secure Healthcare Solutions
We are hiring home care assistants in Wolverhampton (Bilston), no experience required.
Secure Healthcare provide community care to vulnerable adults and children across Wolverhampton. We are looking for individuals who are hardworking and wanting to develop a career in care!
What you can expect:
- Paid 2 day classroom training with online learning
- Pay rates above NMW with mileage and travel time paid in addition
- Free Uniform, DBS and training support
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Support from the care team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No previous experience required
What we expect:
- Positive 'can-do' attitude to work
- Friendly and approachable with strong communication skills
- Ability to perform personal care tasks
- Flexibility in the role including being able to work alternative weekends
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
We are holding Immediate Local Interviews over the phone.
Shift patterns are 6am-2:30pm and 2:30pm-11pm
You must be a driver in order to be considered for this role (motorbike/moped drivers acceptable)
For more information, please call 01902 302017 for an initial discussion or apply for the role today!