“In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 every one has the right to privacy.”
Secure Healthcare are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Secure Healthcare may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2017.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name & contact information, including email and home address
- Any other information relevant to your enquiry (i.e. service specific requests/details of a complaint.)
- We may also capture demographic information using data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics, to improve user experience
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- When making a service enquiry through our website, we will pass the details you have entered to the relevant Secure Healthcare department.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may use demographic information to help improve overall user experience.
- If you opt-in we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, SMS, phone & post.
What should you know about security?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How can you control your personal information?
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info@
- If you are sent any e-correspondence from us and do not to receive any further information, simply click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell/have told us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Secure Healthcare Limited, Suite One, Grand Station, Sun Street, Wolverhampton, WV10 0BF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Secure Healthcare Solutions is the complete one stop solution for all healthcare staffing needs from care homes, nursing homes, NHS, private hospitals and community services.
Secure Healthcare Solutions has grown to be one of UK’s largest private providers of healthcare staffing, in-home support, care and respite services to people with disabilities, ageing people and their families. We can assist our clients in meeting their staffing needs on a permanent, temporary and a contract basis.
Our clients can expect :
– A personal local account manager
– 24/7 support line
– Online support zone
– Self billing
– Online time sheet and invoice verification
– Large database of healthcare professionals
– 30 minute or less response time
– Free bespoke training in some cases