Are you an individual, or do you have a family member in need of home care? Or are you an organisation seeking healthcare staffing solutions? Perhaps you are looking for your next healthcare career step? Secure Healthcare Solutions can help. We provide the highest quality of healthcare across England and are proud to have done so since 2015.
Care work can be a sensitive task, which is why our company is only built up of the most dynamic individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience in healthcare. You can trust that your loved ones will be in safe hands with us, as we offer a full “out of hours” on call service and are always there to support you in your hour of need.
If you are an organisation that needs a temporary or permanent solution in the healthcare sector, our good old fashioned values and a knowledge of modern technology will ensure patient care is delivered to maximum effect. Our mission is to deliver the very best service to our ageing population and those with disabilities while reducing the cost of care and simultaneously increasing the pay to our committed staff members.
We pride ourselves on providing over and above the basic training for our entire workforce to ensure a consistently high service for our clients and service users. Our staff training programme is always active and up to date with the latest regulations.
When managing a busy and demanding career as a general practitioner, it can leave you with very little time to focus on looking for your next move in finding the best career opportunity for you. We know that finding the ideal job can be life changing, and we are here to help you change your career to suit you best.
We appreciate your skills and work hard to ensure your GP Locums job in Birmingham, Wolverhampton and the West Midlands is exactly what you are after.
Our aim is to provide you with a career that is both rewarding and fulfilling. We care about and support all our employees and to attract the best candidates our pay rates are among the highest in the industry. Our current locum GP roles are available throughout the UK with high pay, great shifts and hours to suit you.
Here are some of the benefits GP locums can experience when working with Secure Healthcare Solutions:
- Let us search for the work for you. We can offer you various assignments throughout the UK to choose from, including NHS General Practice, prisons and out of hours.
- You can submit your time sheets when you want payments and the monies will be deposited into your account the following week. There’s no need for you to get involved with your credit control.
- We can find your perfect position in many locations, with GP locum jobs in Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Stafford, Stoke and more areas in the West Midlands.
- Even if you are not fully registered with us (registration is free) we can notify you of work in your area and surrounding areas.
- We understand, especially when you are a full time GP Locum, that certain documents needed can be difficult to obtain. We can assist you in obtaining this.
- If you are not familiar with a computer system but interested in the work, we can request training for you.
24/7, 365 days of the year, we are always here for you when you need us.
- The service we offer is for you, tell us what you are looking for and we can offer you a bespoke service.
It is important to take your time when applying for a new job to ensure you understand the specifications and that your application is tailored to the role. It is also worth spending some time researching the organisation online and spending some time on the employer’s website. A great tip in doing so is through social media and testimonials.
Register with one of the fastest growing healthcare agencies in West Midlands and beyond. There has never been a better time to join Secure Healthcare Solutions in a full or part time job. Applications can be made easily due to our SHS Candidate App, and you can sign up to our agency in the comfort of your own home.