If you are looking for palliative care in Walsall, Birmingham, Wolverhampton and surrounding areas, please get in touch as we are here to help. From the moment you find yourself asking “where can I find palliative care near me” we will be by your side. We know that when a patient is reaching the end of their life it is important they have palliative care at home that is delivered sensitively, with dignity and in a comfortable surrounding. Here at Secure Healthcare Solutions we work to deliver all of this as well as to control pain and keep your loved one as comfortable and content as possible as they near the end of their life. We know having to sort end of life palliative care is a very difficult time for all involved and want to do all we can to make it that little bit easier. We will sort everything out, allowing you to focus on what’s important – spending treasured moments with your loved one. Our palliative care nursing team can provide round-the-clock companionship, personal care, monitoring and assist with medication as well as supporting the family. We will be there to offer emotional and physical support, from being there to talk to, to offering respite from daily tasks such as laundry, housekeeping and any meal preparation that may be required.
Get in touch with our community palliative care colleagues for:
- Individualized, private care in your own home that is tailored just for you
- Bespoke 24/7 care from our dedicated nurses
- Emotional and physical support for both patients and their families
- Medication administration and pain management
- Specialist palliative care
Our community palliative care nursing team will work alongside your GP and other healthcare services to ensure you get the best possible care and support in the time when you need it. We can coordinate the many services which might be involved in your care, from doctors and physical therapists to dieticians, psychiatrists, and speech therapists.
We know that it is a very stressful and sensitive time for all involved, which is why the support from our specialist nurses can make such a difference. With a wealth of experience and training behind us, we are one of the top providers of bespoke palliative care in the UK.
Palliative care from your home can include:
- Assisting with daily tasks such as dressing, bathing and going to the toilet
- Continence care such as managing a stoma or catheter and changing continence pads
- Medication support such as administering medication and sorting out prescriptions
- Support and help with managing pain
- Help with moving around the home. This could be hoisted transfers from a bed to an armchair or more gentle support
- Housekeeping duties such as doing the laundry, vacuuming, dusting
- Meal preparation and assistance with eating if required
- Pet care such as feeding and taking them for walks
- Running general errands such as shopping
- Companionship during the hours loved ones can’t be there and don’t want them left alone
For end of life palliative care at home, look no further than Secure Healthcare Solutions. We cover all areas from palliative care in Walsall and Birmingham to Wolverhampton, Stoke, Coventry and the West Midlands. Check out our specific regions here.
To discuss your palliative care needs or if you have any questions or queries, please contact one of our team today who are more than happy to help.