We cover all aspects of continence care, from the initial assessment to determine the bladder or bowel care needs of you or your loved one, to delivering the continence support and training. We ensure we follow the agenda for personalisation and no two people are going to have exactly the same needs. If you find yourself asking “where can I find continence care near me” it’s time to reach out and find out just how we can help you.
We can provide support with a range of continence techniques including:
- Bladder retraining
- Incontinence aids
- Management of indwelling urethral catheters
- Supra-pubic catheters
- Urostomy’s and mitrofanoff systems
- Frequency toileting programmes, and pelvic floor exercises
- Help managing medication regimes
- Monitoring of treatment programmes
- Management of urinary tract infections
Want to learn more about our complex or specialist care services or are unsure whether this service is suited to you? Contact a member of our team today, who will be able to discuss your specific requirements and advise you on our most suitable service. Call us on 01902 302017 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.