We are currently recruiting Domiciliary Care Assiatnts within the Cannock area.
- Competitive pay rates (above nmw) with enhancements on weekends
- Free uniform and PPE equipment
- Free online training both online and office based
- DBS funded – Terms and conditions apply
- Full training provided including care certificate and further NVQ oppotunities avaliable
- 24h out of ours support
- Opportunities to work close to home with any mileage paid for
- Pension schemes avalaible
- Bonus schemes
- Must have a full UK driving licence and acsess to a vehicle
- To deliver a high standard of care and maintain the high standardswe expect as a company
- To effectively communicate with staff and supervisor ensuring delivery of an effcient and responsive service meeting the needs of our service users
- Ensure Secure Healthcare service users receive the highest standards of care within their own home.
- Provide personal care and support to service users for example; washing, bathing and toileting. You also need to be able to prepare meals, refreshments, snacks, carry out general housekeeping duties including; laundry and vaccuming.
- Promote/encourage independance where possible
- Develop healthy relationships with service users, relatives and visitors. Have the ability to communicate effectively with healthcare proffesionals, service users, appropriate family members and ensuring the approach used is appropriate and empatheic.
- Report any changes/concerns to the office or out of hours service.