Secure Healthcare Solutions
Salary: 24-39 per hour
Are you looking for a job with flexible hours and the ability to choose your shifts in advance? Join Secure Healthcare Solutions, one of the UK's most reputable agencies, as a temporary nurse. We are currently seeking skilled Registered Mental Health Nurses to work within a Mental Health Service on a temporary basis. With us, you'll have the opportunity to work as little or as much as you like, fitting your shifts around your lifestyle. We offer competitive salaries, ongoing support, and career development.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to have the following skills which are an essential part of this role:
About the Role
As a Registered General Nurse, you'll administer medications, communicate with medical professionals, create patient care plans, maintain medical records, and provide counselling to patients and families. As a Registered Mental Health Nurse, you'll need 6 months of UK nursing experience, a valid nursing license and NMC pin, flexibility in your schedule, excellent communication skills, and knowledge of healthcare laws and regulations.
We value qualities such as passion, kindness, honesty, initiative, and teamwork in our workers. If you have a valid pin, experience in mental health, and are looking for ongoing support and training, we want to hear from you. Joining our team means you'll receive highly competitive rates of pay, reliable weekly pay, flexible shifts, and support from our dedicated recruitment consultants. We also provide revalidation support and FREE Mandatory and Clinical Training.
As a Registered General Nurse you will be involved in;
- Administer medications and rendering treatment to patients
- Communicating with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
- Collaborating with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
- Creating and contributing to patients’ medical records as needed
- Responding to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their families
- Tracking and maintaining medical supply inventory along with other staff members
- Counselling patients and family members before, during and after treatment
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse you will have;
- 6 months UK nursing experience
- Valid nursing license
- Valid NMC pin
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
- Ability to explain treatments and conditions
- Working knowledge of health care laws and regulation
What does Secure Healthcare Solutions look for in their workers?
- Passion to help others
- Kindness and compassionate
- The ability to use initiative in any given circumstance
- To be a team player
- Must be available to work every other weekend.
Secure Healthcare believes in rewarding our Registered Mental Health Nurses. Join our team today and you can expect to receive the following:
- Refer a Friend Bonus *
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Reliable weekly pay- timesheets via an app
- Flexible shifts- you decide what hours you work
- Dedicated friendly recruitment consultant
- Support 24 /7
- Revalidation Support
- FREE Mandatory and Clinical Training
If you are a registered nurse with a valid pin, have experience within Mental health and you are looking for an agency that can offer ongoing support and ongoing training, then we want to receive your application today.
Please apply or get in touch with one of the team today! We will discuss your expectations and requirements and match you to the perfect role – We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to the Secure Healthcare team!
Secure healthcare Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and considers disabled applicants based on their abilities. We guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the criteria for the post and ask that any special arrangements that may be required are identified prior to interview.